Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network in San Jose, California - Very risky and very untrustworthy

1.5
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Wells Fargo AFN is a K-Mart of banking industry: very low-quality, incompetent, and risky people working in this division. They are good at talking but when it comes down to investment (your money), they can be very flaky, unsure, risky, incompetent, evasive, irresponsible, and unreliable.

They have people with title "advisor" who sign you up for certain portfolio then disappear a few months later (no accountability).

I made a huge mistake when I entrusted my large saving with WF financial advisors.

They signed me up with GenWorth in a very lousy package that I ended up losing money in the end. But WF tried hard to be evasive of their accountability.

So, don't even think of trusting your money with Wells Fargo, if you want peace of mind and the assurance that your money is entrusted with the right people to help it grows.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network Financial Advisor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Improve the business integrity.

I didn't like: Unreliable, Irresponsible, Lack of professionalism, Lack of accountability.

Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network in Lincoln, Nebraska - WELLS FARGO BANK STOLEN MONEY MY LIFE MY JOB MY IDENTITY AND THE MOST CIVIL RIGHTS

I READ AND FEEL FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO BANK AT THIS BANK. 2015 NOV.21 I WILL FIGHT FOR MY OWN MONEY THAT WAS TAKING OVER 4 MONTHS INVESTIGATION.

15 CLAIMS I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING THAT I HAD TO ENDURE.

BANKER IN MY BRANCH 48TH LEIGHTON LINCOLN 68504 NOV.5 2015 MAGEN MANAGER THREATNED ME ON A RECORDER.BUT DAMAGED ON ACCOUNTS AND BEYOND BANKING .WHY WHY GREETING MAY I HELP U ***..... IS THIS NORMAL GREETING

EXECTIVE WELLS FARGO OFFICE DID 0 ANGRY AS *** 32 PHONE NUMBERS FOR ONLINE BANKING,ALL CALLS R NOT RECORDED AFTER 203 I DOCUMENTIVE,CANT NOT CLAIM,CAN NOT FIND MY OWN MONEY 18,000 TIL THIS DAY NOTHING WAS RETURNED IN 3 MONTHS 832 CRED IT SCORE,2 ATTACKS,MORE THAN EVER MY LIFE IS REUNION I PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE AND THE RECORDING ..WHAT TO YOU THINK

Reason of review: 15 times and a branch stealing all claims do i proof before i have another attack.

I liked: Dont know first time.